LUDEEN'S MUSIC HISTORY
- TRAINED: Classical Pianoforte Sisters Mercy, Otahuhu, Auckland, NZ 1968 -1977.
- BAND: Black Pearl - Bass Guitarist / Back-up Vocalist, NZ & W.SAMOA1972 - 1984.
- MUSIC DIRECTOR:
LDS McKay II Ward - Savaii, W.Samoa 1978 - 1988.
- BAND: Mt Valea Band - Lead Female Singer 1988 - 1989.
- MUSIC DIRECTOR: LDS Kawana Waters 1999 - 2008.
- KIDS ON KEYBOARDS TUTOR: 2005 - currently at Brightwater SS /
Meridan SC / Mooloolaba SS.
- Past Kids On Keyboards tutor to Chevullum SS; Currimundi SS & Caloundra Primary School 2005 - 2010.
- MUSIC STUDIO: Kidz Muzic Studio 2005 - currently teaching Piano / Singing / Keyboard / Guitar
/ Djembe Drum / Ukulele / Electronic Drum Pad / Bass Guitar
- CALOUNDRA CHORALE: 2007 - 2010.
- MUSIC THEORY ONLINE: 2005 - 2007.
- WORSHIP TEAM: Living Hope Family Church - Caboolture.
- WORSHIP TEAM: Victory
Church - Tanawah, Sunshine Coast
- WORSHIP TEAM: Caloundra City Harvest Church, Sunshine Coast.
- WORSHIP TEAM: Church Of Christ - Dicky Beach, Caloundra.
- WORSHIP TEAM: Church On The Rise - Caloundra.
WORSHIP TEAM: 2008 - 2018 Travel throughout QLD serving as part of Krysalus Worship team for Churches of Christ QLD Womens Ministry Camps - Toowoomba, Garden Party events, Bunderburg, Maryborough, Coollum and local church Sunday Services and on request
for special events. Secular events throughout QLD & NSW for weddings, birthdays and funerals for the pass 12 years - retired 2018.
- WEBSITES: www.kidsonkeyboards.com.au / www.kidzmuzicstudio.com.au
- DIPLOMA: Biblical Studies completed.
- GUITAR/DJEMBE DRUM/ UKULELE / RECORDER / VIOLIN: ongoing study.
- MEMBER WORSHIP BAND: Krysalus 2008 - 2018
- MUSIC COMPOSER/PERFORMER: Guitar & Piano original pieces.
Formally trained in Classical Piano I have over the years moved into more contempory, fun-based teaching, focusing more on the individual students strengths and
personality. My speciality is inspiring a love for music and gearing that learning to suit my students learning needs. As a teacher, I encourage an enviroment filled with trust and warmth which increases development of music
concepts within students of all levels and stages. Each student has different strengths, personality traits, and ways of learning that is unique to them. My focus is on bringing out the best results for them.
I have over
the years fallen madly in love with music and found that my calling to teach and work with students has opened me up to new wonders and joy. My students come from various backgrounds, cultural heritages and ages - all have the same hunger and love
of music. Whether on the piano, keyboard, singing, guitar, djembe drum, ukulele, electronic drum pads or bass guitar - each student is moving towards realising their own dream. Music will always be a life-long journey for the students who I teach
and I am so blessed and humbled to be a part of that process.
Over the past years students who are committed Piano musicians are encouraged to participate in AMEB practical piano exams grade 1 - 5 only. This is a year-long study program
which also includes a April & September Holiday program. It is so wonderful to see the growth & development of these fantastic piano students as they meet the high competency required at a national level. I approach this type of study with
realistic expectations and hope this experience will strengthen students passion for piano music.
Due to the large number of students moving from Primary into High School Education it has been my joy to provide a teaching format which suits my students
individual current needs. Developing & selecting music pieces for group or individual graded end of term performances. Coaching in practical music public performance. Advice on choice of music selections & music scores for individual
music compositions. Understanding school expectations & how I can further develop stronger grades at school for budding muscians under my care. I love building up students confidence and working on presentation performance - it's great
fun and produces wonderful musicians.
I am looking forward to the future filled with students laughter, music, dance and fun. A world filled with the beauty of music - is a beautiful world indeed. For every student who goes
out into the big wide world I pray that a heart for music will always be a huge part of their journey throughout their lives.